Every year during National Adoption Month, we catch up with our families through our annual photo contest. We love seeing how each child grows with the love and support of their family. Here are just a few of the adorable snap shots we’ve received. We will continue to post new photos to this blog throughout the month—be sure to check back!
If you’d like to submit photos of your family, you can do so through the form at the bottom of this blog or on our National Adoption Month page. We hope you will join in the fun!
- All photos entered before the published deadline–11:59 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 30, 2016–as indicated by the electronic time stamp on the submission, become entrants the contest. Our contest rules are intended to offer fair contests; all submitted photos have an equal opportunity of being reviewed by Children’s Home and Lutheran Social Services staff.
- Photos are judged with no discrimination towards gender, race, or age.
- Photos containing nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. Children’s Home and LSS staff reserve the right to refuse any photograph which they deem unacceptable.
- If a professional photo is submitted to our contests, Children’s Home and LSS will not be held responsible for securing usage rights from the photographer. It is highly recommended that the parent or guardian receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
- Individuals may submit as many photos as desired; the submission of a photo amounts to the submitter granting Children’s Home and LSS permission to use the photo in marketing efforts (e.g. website, e-newsletters, brochures, etc.) related to Children’s Home and LSS.
- Individuals will not be compensated in any way for use of the photos they submit. Our contests are void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national, or international laws. Children’s Home and Lutheran Social Service accept no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
- Photos must be submitted in a digital format via this website.