Tour Korea Fall 2024 Cancellation Policy
All cancellation penalties listed below are per person.
Penalty for cancellation includes the forfeiture of a $500 non-refundable registration fee, plus the additional fee listed below:
- $500 (for cancellations received on or before July 1, 2024)
- $1,500 (for cancellations received between July 2-August 1, 2024)
- No refunds will be made after August 1, 2024
The prices shown are per person.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee: $500
- First Payment:
- Tour Only: $2,100
- Due: June 2024 (Specific date to be announced)
- Final Payment:
- For everyone: $2,395
- Due: August 2024 (Specific date to be announced)
- Total Cost (airfare and post adoption service fees are not included): $4,995
Please note: Rates are based on double occupancy and a minimum of 23 people traveling together. Prices include programming, planning, handling and operational charges and are based on current rates of exchange, tariffs and taxes in effect at the time of publication. We reserve the right to increase Tour prices or cancel the tour if minimum numbers are not met; to cover increased costs such as gasoline or other charges added by the airline prior to travel; to adjust for tariffs, taxes and V.A.T. received after prices are published; and to reflect fluctuations in foreign exchange markets. For single occupancy rooms: add an additional $900.
We require you to purchase trip insurance. This allows you to safeguard your investment with cancellation protection for unexpected situations that prevent you from traveling or require you to interrupt your tour along the way.Return to Tour Korea Fall 2024 Registration Page