This 3-hour course is required by the State of Minnesota for any family licensed for children aged 7 years or younger. The class takes place in person and introduces participants to car seat and vehicle safety for children. The cost of the class is $28.50 per person, and completion verification is good for 5 years. This hands-on learning opportunity takes place at 1605 Eustis Street, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Please follow the below instructions to create an account and register for an upcoming C.A.R.S. Training.
• To register, each individual should create an account at Insight Identity.
• Once your account has been created, visit Develop — Event Search to search for upcoming trainings.
• Type C.A.R.S. in the Course Title Box and scroll through the results to identify a training offered by CH/LSS.
• Select your preferred date.
• You will then be brought to an external page (Eventbrite) to complete your registration and payment. Please note that each individual should register for the training through their own Develop Tool account.
• Once you have completed the course, you may access your completion verification through your Developtoolmn.org account. After logging in, on the top right-hand side, click “trainings” to view and print a record of your completed trainings to provide to your foster care licensor.