Due to the rapidly changing nature of the situation, we will continue to post updates to our website. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. This page was last updated on 2.18.21
Because we care about you, our staff and the greater community we have taken precautionary actions to mitigate exposure to COVID-19.
- Tour Korea 2021 has been canceled. Stay tuned for information on Korea Tour 2022.
- Adoption Camp 2021 has been canceled. Stay tuned for some virtual programming opportunities in Spring.
- Spring Adoption Fairs in Maryland and Minnesota have been canceled.
- Information meetings, Foster Care Adoption Orientations, support groups, and Foster Care & Adoption Education Classes have moved online.
- We are not able to take walk-in appointments.
- Until June 2021, our offices will be closed and staff will be working remotely.
A note for current clients: We expect staff to remain available, but In-office staff is very limited, in lieu of this please scan and email documentation, when possible, to your worker.
Outside of the travel restrictions outlined below, our international programs are still accepting applications, working with families in-process and helping children to find families.
The U.S. Department of State lifted the Global 4 Travel Advisory and returned to country by country advisories.
The U.S. is requiring proof of negative COVID-19 test or recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the U.S.