Give Now to Support Children & Families
For 130 years, Children’s Home has been making a difference one child, one family, one generation at a time. The Little Red Stocking was established in 1909 to help community members like you be a part of this work. Through the generosity of our donors, we’ve helped more than 30,000 children join loving, permanent families.
Your gift today helps unite children with loving, nurturing families through adoption. It ensures that people touched by adoption receive ongoing post adoption support throughout their lives. And, it helps children facing out-of-home placement find safe, caring foster homes during times of uncertainty.
Early in 2020, Elee searched online for waiting children in her home state of Minnesota. She came across a photo of Aaron, a teenage boy with medical challenges. Elee was immediately drawn to him. “It was an absolute sign from God that this was the right time.” Read their full story.
Here are examples of what your donation to our Little Red Stocking campaign can do:
- $25 helps a child join a family
- $50 covers the small fees that a family would incur when becoming licensed to become a foster home.
- $125 helps adoptees, birth parents and adoptive parents connect through a number of support groups throughout the year.
- $250 helps cover the application fee for an international relative adoption
- $400 facilitates an adoptee’s search for urgent medical background information.
- $1,000 helps connect a teen with a family that will provide a safe and permanent home before he ages out of foster care.
- $2,500 provides an adoption support fund grant that helps an older child, a sibling group, or a child with an identified need join an adoptive family.
Thanks to your generosity, the Little Red Stocking Campaign has been helping children like Aaron since 1909. Your gift in any amount makes a difference!