You Can Help!
Our Community Closet is open to anyone using our services. Most often, items are disbursed to kids experiencing foster care and their caregivers. We also offer resources to those utilizing our Pregnancy and Post Adoption Services.
Please note, at this time, we are only able to take new items and we are at capacity with luggage donations.
For the 2022 Holiday Season, we are collecting gifts for children experiencing foster care in Minnesota. Please see wishlists below. Gifts need to arrive by December 13, 2022. Any items received later than December 13th will be distributed as birthday or other holiday gifts throughout 2023.
Contact us with any questions.Waiting Kids Holiday Wishlist 2022 Amazon Holiday Wishlist
Current Needs List:
- Fire Extinguisher 2A:10BC or higher
- Smoke Detector
- Pack n’ Play
- Sheets/Bedding crib & twin sizes
- Umbrella Strollers
- Duffle Bags
- Giftcards Target, Visa, Uber/Lyft, MetroTransit
- Winter Gear all sizes/ages/genders
- Clothing all sizes/ages/genders/seasons
- Winter Pajamas all sizes/ages/genders
- Baby-Proofing Supplies (cabinet locks, cord covers, etc.)
- First Aid Kits
- Toys (for birthdays & holidays) especially teens
Our Amazon Wish List
Shop Amazon Smile and select “Children’s Home Society of Minnesota” to Increase your gift impact.
Save more using the free Capital One Shopping tool that compares prices to get you a good deal while supporting our Community Closet!
Donations may be tax-deductible, an in-kind donation receipt will be provided upon request.
Questions? Want to arrange a donation drop-off? Contact Kristina Berg or 651.255.2203