Thank you for collaborating with Children’s Home to provide home study and/or post-placement/post-adoption services to families using our child placement programs. We cannot begin working on behalf of the client until the completed agreement and required supplemental documents have been received and reviewed by Children’s Home.
IMPORTANT: All services provided under this Agreement must be performed by a social worker who is an employee – not a contracted worker or independent social worker – of the adoption service provider completing this Agreement.
The following documentation is required to be submitted with all Agreements:
- Agency License
- Hague Accreditation Certificate (if applicable)
- Itemized Fee Schedule
- State Home Study Regulations (or viable web link)
- Proof of Liability Insurance (minimum $1,000,000 per occurrence)
- Social Work License(s) of Director of Social Work and staff applying clinical judgment on assessments
Please download the forms below to complete your provider agreement with Children’s Home.
For clients adopting from the following countries: China, Colombia*, Dominica, Ecuador, Grenada, Honduras, India, South Korea, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent & The Grenadines
In addition, download the following documents for Colombia cases only:
If your client is adopting from JAMAICA please download the following documents:
- HS Guidelines & Provider Agreement Instructions
- Supervised Provider Agreement
- Exhibit A – Attestation of Employee Training
- Exhibit B – Hague Standards for Supervised Providers
- Exhibit C – Oversight & Monitoring
- Exhibit D – Disclosures
- Exhibit E – State Post-Placement Requirements
Thank you. We look forward to partnering with you!